As a brewery, Mt. Carmel Brewing Company must observe all Ohio Department of Commerce Division of
Liquor Control regulations. A nonprofit is required file an application at least 30 days prior to the date of
the function. Due to Ohio Department of Commerce Division of Liquor Control regulations, Mt. Carmel
Brewing Company cannot donate beer. You may buy beer from Mt. Carmel Brewing Company, and in
exchange, we will contribute monetarily to your nonprofit.
We try to support new non-profits, which restricts our ability for repeat event involvement.
Now, for all the legalese! Please read before submitting your request:
- In order for an event to be considered, a completed form must be submitted no less than 60 days
from the event.
- The donation request must be submitted by a representative of the benefiting charity.
- We can only provide beer to groups that have already secured a Temporary Permit with the
Ohio Department of Commerce Division of Liquor Control, under the nonprofit’s name.
- We cannot give beer outside of Ohio and Kentucky. It is one of those legal things.
- Due to budget restrictions, not all requests that follow these guidelines will be approved.
- All donation items must be picked up at Mt. Carmel Brewing Company, by appointment only, and
two weeks in advance.
TO SUBMIT REQUEST:
- Fill out this form completely.
- Please do not paste HTML or Rich Text into the fields, it will not submit properly.
- When finished, click the Submit button to send it to our team for review.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you once we have received your information.
Q: How far in advance do I need to submit my request?
A: It takes a little time to plan a donation. So contact us at least two months to a year prior to your
event. For large events, we generally need even more time.
Q: When can I expect to get a response from Mt. Carmel Brewing Company about my application?
A: We do our best to get back to you within a couple of weeks.
Q: Why do I need to give you so much information?
A: We try to gather as much information as possible up front. It’s important that your event allows us to
showcase what Mt. Carmel Brewing Company is all about.
Q: What type of groups do we generally donate to a sponsor?
A: Mt. Carmel Brewing Company works primarily with local groups that focus on
- Animal Welfare
- Environmental Sustainability